Our Totters room supports our older babies to continue to develop their confidence and communication skills, as well as providing them with appropriate challenges to learn new skills.
Most of our babies join the Totters room between the ages of 16-18 months but this transition is dependent on each individual child’s readiness for the next stage.
Our Totters room aims to:
- Provide a curious and inviting environment for the children to explore and grow
- Provide a home from home environment.
- Provide authentic resources to encourage our children to develop their imagination
- Encourage communication, through modelling language.
- Create confident life long learners.